Transformation Point Life Coaching and Hypnosis Intensive
Now’s the time to change that one thing that has been holding you back from reaching the goal that you’ve had for so long.
What if you could finally finish the creative project you started years ago?
What if you could set the time aside for self-care like you’ve been saying you would with every new year’s resolution?
What if you could finally break that doggone habit that has been blocking your progress for so long?
What if you could make the switch in your confidence and start the business you’ve dreamt of?
Or land the clients that will change your business for the better?
It’s time to elevate your situation, nurture your inborn creativity and turn up your passions. The power to live the life you dream of is within reach and rests in your subconscious mind.
What You Can Expect
In this intensive coaching and hypnosis program you will select an Area of Focus (see below) to make a transformative change in your life.
- Release Inhibitions and Unwanted Habits – Lift away emotional blocks, clear and resolve bad habits, and past painful emotions that are getting in the way of you being your best self. (Without years and years of therapy)
- Ignite Your Passion – Nurture your inborn creativity and turn up your passions. The power to live the life you dream of is within reach and rests in your subconscious mind. Reclaim ownership of your joy with complete confidence.
- Get Into Flow – Distractions, multitasking and anxiety can get in the way of fully expressing your natural talents. It’s time to dissolve irritation and recapture your innate ease and flow.
- Attract Prosperity – When we live with soul and in our full authenticity we radiate in a way that naturally draws our desires to us. What commonly follows is improved sensuality, social connections, financial resources and experiential expansion.
- Train Your Brain – Retrain your mind and body for action using science based techniques
- Transform Safely – Reboot your thinking in a safe and comfortable environment
- Have Dedicated Time For You – Work one on one with a medical expert who is soulful and understands your background and life challenges.
- Get on the path to living your dreams now!
Featured Areas Of Hypnosis Focus
Other Areas Of Hypnosis Focus
Self-Esteem, Self-Love & Self-Care
Preparation for Surgery
Healing From Past Experiences
Drug and Alcohol Abuse
What Is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a strong state of focused awareness that can be used to identify and break down the root cause of many problems people agonize over everyday. Hypnosis allows you to tap into all of the natural healing resources within the subconscious mind, promoting healing from within.
Hypnosis can be used to help you discover the subconscious reason for your behaviors and habits. When discovered, certain techniques, practices and tools are used to help release them and relearn a new positive way of thinking, subconsciously. This is called hypnotherapy.
Hypnosis has been authorized and endorsed for use in the medical community since the 1950’s to help patients with chronic pain, to create anesthesia and treat and relieve mental health conditions.
How Does Hypnosis Work?
Hypnosis works by achieving a level of focused awareness, and at the same time bypassing the overthinking, analytical aspect of the mind. Our conscious mind is an analytical comparing mechanism. When we get new information we compare it to what we already know and believe is true or false. This is one way the mind attempts to protect itself from harm, hurt and danger.
But the analytical part of our brain can make it difficult to change our behavior because of the beliefs we hold. This is why “willpower” alone often fails us. If we already believe we can not change, thinking about making the change happen ( using willpower alone) is ineffective. This is why hypnosis is so powerful. With focused awareness the analytical part of the mind is bypassed, and fresh, healthy and favorable suggestions can be made directly into the subconscious, without the comparing mechanism dismissing these new improved beliefs. Ultimately the change we truly want to achieve in our life is accepted by the subconscious mind as true, and we see rapid and significant results.
Is Hypnosis Safe?
Hypnosis is actually a natural common phenomena that most people enter on their own daily. It is a totally normal, safe and common state of mind. Many times when you are daydreaming or engrossed in a really good book or movie you are actually in a state of hypnosis. During all of these activities you are still consciously aware and in complete control. The same can be said for sessions with a professional hypnotherapist and entering a state of hypnosis.
Can I Be Hypnotized?
Yes! If you have ever watched a really good movie, or “got lost” in a great a book, you have already been in hypnosis. Hypnosis is a normal and natural state of mind that everyone has already experienced. Actually, it’s such a normal state of mind that most people don’t realize they are hypnotized when it happens..
All you need to do to go into a state of hypnosis when working with Dr. Janet in a hypnosis session is to be willing and able to follow simple and gentle instructions for reaching a state of focused awareness.